We understand how difficult it can be when considering where to start to find the right care for a loved one. Senior Care Solutions @ Home Ltd can help ease the stress by providing guidance and support to design specific individual care. We respect your loved one’s independence and help them to stay safe within their own homes with happy and familiar surroundings. We also give their family members peace of mind by providing their loved ones with the best standard of care at all times.
Senior Care Solutions @ Home Ltd can provide 24 hour private/ commissioned based care including weekends and holidays for vulnerable adults and the elderly. We provide one-to-one care specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual, working closely with Adult Social Services, General Practitioners and Clinical Commissioning Groups. Our service prides itself on working closely with individuals and family members to help preserve the independence and wishes of their loved ones care.
You might have to consider getting home health care services for your elders as they age since they would eventually need assistance with their daily activities. These days, it has become pretty easy to come across different options but we can guide you to make the best decision.
Hiring us can help you in the following ways:
- Our care services are more suitable than nursing homes or assisted living facilities because we promote the independence and empowerment of your loved ones.
- We help our patients to have a stability of mind, assist them with their mental and physical health issues and boost a sense of confidence.
- They will feel less vulnerable because of friends and family around them.
- If you hire our caregivers, your loved ones can establish a strong bond of companionship with them so they will not feel neglected or isolated.
- Our caregivers can help them in their normal routine activities while improving their quality of life.
- They can accompany the Service User for errands or to visit their friends and relatives, for shopping or any activity they wish to participate in.
Senior Care Solutions @ Home Ltd is registered with the Care Quality Commission, our aim is to provide the highest regulated quality of care services under the statutory regulations such as Data Protection, Health and Social Care Act 2008 (regulated activities 2010).
We have a dedicated team which will guide you at every step on your way, from your initial enquiry process to the placement of caregivers at your home and the Registered Manager will regularly conduct follow-ups to ensure satisfaction of service. We have in-depth knowledge and experience in delivering in house health care.
Age UK Advice Line
0800 169 6565
Citizen Advice Bureau
020 7833 2181
General Social Care Council
0845 070 0630
0808 808 7777
Action for Blind
0800 915 4666
UK Home Care Association
020 8661 8188
Disability Living Allowance
020 8937 1234
020 8901 2680
020 8825 5000
020 8359 2000
The Pensions Advisory Service
0845 601 2923